La la Land

Why am I constantly wondering? Why can't I just observe?

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Looking to learn, to explore and to imagine possibilities......

Monday, April 25, 2005

Sideways

This is NOT a review… Yes, I saw the movie, finally. I think I need a friend like the Jack dude to shake me out of my thinking…He is so deliciously shallow, so “ in the moment” and completely thoughtless, that one cannot take one’s eyes off him…

Warning: rubbernecking delays here…( For those not familiar with the lingo, rubbernecking delays are caused by motorists unable to take their eyes off an accident scene.)

I think the movie appealed to my morbid, yet my hopeful side. Who cares if the manuscript is rejected a gazillion times. The nice girl likes it and calls the guy back in the end, providing a tool for hope where all seemed waste.

Of course, the beautiful California coastline and the wineries provide the landscape where nothing can look jarring. A beautiful ending to a lovely weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home